- The Design@Darden discussion groups allow users like you to upload content, images and other similar materials (the “User Content”). You retain any intellectual property rights you may have in the User Content, but are legally responsible for any User Content you share with the Design@Darden discussion groups.
- Any use or access of the Design@Darden discussion groups by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited.
- Design@Darden may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate your access to all or part of the services, discussion groups or this website in our sole discretion.
- You are prohibited from uploading, sharing or linking to content which:
- Contains illegal content or otherwise promotes illegal activities, has credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence, harasses other users or third parties, or contains discriminatory or hate speech.
- Violates any intellectual property, privacy, or other legal rights or otherwise violates international, federal, state or local laws. All third party materials must have proper attribution.
- Contains spam or any other unsolicited commercial messages.
- You also agree not to share your log-in, password or use another Users account. You agree not to reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any non-User Content from Design@Darden discussion groups. You further agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our website, nor interfere with any user, host, or network or security measure.
- You agree that other Users may upload personal and/or third party materials that may contain malware, viruses or otherwise illegal materials. Additionally you may find their legally uploaded materials offensive or inappropriate, you understand that The Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia and the University of Virginia Darden School Foundation each disclaim any liability or responsibility with regard to any such user content.